Largest possible processing window for our foils
Even at high processing speeds
An important aim in the development of the KURZ standard quality foils is the achievement of an optimum processing window with respect to outstanding foil properties like release, contour sharpness, adhesion, temperature behaviour, gloss, freedom from dust, etc..
Consistency of the foil properties
KURZ's stringent quality management system based on DIN EN ISO 9001, regular internal audits and the Continuous Improvement Process (CIP) concept ensure that the quality targets set by company management are adhered to.
Suitable foil packaging
We have made the necessary investments in state-of-the-art spooling and cutting machinery. KURZ's roll packaging, specially adapted for the conditions of high-performance stamping machines, meets the highest possible quality demands and guarantees maximum roll lengths.
Application technology service team
KURZ technical support combined with HINDERER + MÜHLICH, a company in the KURZ Group, the team synonymous with comprehensive service:
- stamping trials in our facilities to determine the optimum foil for your application
- foil samples with technical support for new projects
- application support in customer facilities for difficult stamping projects
- on-site trouble shooting combined with hotline support
- training of machine operators
- tool-related technical advice in close cooperation
KURZ technical support - more than a hotline. A dedicated team of professional technicians with many years of internation experience on all major machine types. As an extension of our manufacturing, our technicians are more than happy to support your operators to optimize your production!